More Links in Ways To Give

Other Ways to Give

Gifts of Stock

Gifts of appreciated stock typically allow you to avoid capital gains tax and claim a charitable tax deduction. The gift value will be the average of the stock's high and low prices on the day in which it is credited to The Carter Center account.

Go to the stock donation form »

For more information, please contact Maurita Dilworth at 1-800-550-3560 ext. 131 or

Donor Advised Funds

The Carter Center welcomes gifts made through Donor Advised Funds. So that we may acknowledge your generous gift, please ensure your full name and home address accompany your fund’s check disbursement. Or, please call us directly at (404) 420-5109 with this information. For your records, the Carter Center’s EIN/Tax ID is 58-1454716.

Please make checks payable to:

Attn: Donor Services
The Carter Center
453 John Lewis Freedom Parkway NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30307-1406

DAF gift designation is also possible for a select number of funds through this form.

Combined Federal Campaign

The Carter Center is an approved charitable organization of the Combined Federal Campaign. State and federal government employees who wish to contribute to The Carter Center through the Combined Federal Campaign may use our CFC number: 10688.

For more information, please contact Maurita Dilworth at 1-800-550-3560 ext. 131 or

Gifts of Real Estate or Other Property

The Carter Center accepts gifts of real estate and other property on a case-by-case basis, with board approval required for gifts of real estate.

For more information, please contact Maurita Dilworth at 1-800-550-3560 ext. 131 or

Corporate, Government, and Foundation Partners

The Carter Center's work would not be possible without our partners. To learn how your organization can work with the Center to fight disease and wage peace, please contact our Development Office at 1-800-550-3560 ext. 109. Learn More >

IRA Charitable Rollover

An IRA Charitable Rollover gift can be an easy and effective way to make a gift to The Carter Center. If you are 70 ½ or older and have a traditional Individual Retirement Account (IRA), you can make a tax-free transfer of up to $100,000 a year to support The Carter Center. The gift must be unrestricted and come directly from the IRA Account to The Carter Center. Ask your IRA administrator, in writing, to make that distribution and to include your name and mailing address with the distribution check.

Please make the check payable to The Carter Center and mail to:

The Carter Center
Attn: Donor Services
453 John Lewis Freedom Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30307

For your gift to be deposited in the current calendar year, we recommend that it be sent no later than mid-November.

The Carter Center’s Tax Identification # (EIN) is 58-1454716. For more information, please contact Donor Services at (404) 420-5109 or

Donate Now

Sign Up For Email

Please sign up below for important news about the work of The Carter Center and special event invitations.

Please leave this field empty
Now, we invite you to Get Involved

Zaki BausheThanks to gifts like yours, Zaki Baushe overcame river blindness.

38-year-old Zaki Baushe holds a thin metal needle in his left hand as he deftly angles a thread through its eye. As a tailor in Akwanga local government area, Nasarawa State, Nigeria, it is an act that he has repeated thousands of times throughout his life. Yet several years ago, Baushe was in danger of losing this skill entirely. Learn more »

Back To Top